Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Covid19 update




What do you call the disease caused by the novel coronavirus? Covid-19


Hello, I hope that everyone is doing well during this time.  It has been a challenging time indeed, over two months now with the “stay at home order”.  As California begins the reopening process, I wanted to update everyone on the status of Big Buddha Barbell.


Big Buddha Barbell is and will continue to be a 1-on-1 studio, this keeps our foot traffic to a minimum.   This is definitely an advantage I have over other high volume gyms. Meaning each session will have two people, myself the trainer and my client.  The studio is by appointment only, there are no walk-ins and appointments are scheduled with enough time in between to wipe down all equipment used to prepare for the next person.  The safety of my clients are my top priority. 

 

If you have ever considered having a trainer now is the time.  Don’t let the Summer scare you, the studio is air conditioned with a high of 70 :)  I can help you reach your goals and lose those quarantine pounds.   As of today, we are currently not open, but expect to be soon.  I have already been getting emails and calls from people requesting specific days and times for when we do reopen.  Appointments will be first come first serve, so if you have a day and time drop us an email at info@bigbuddhabarbell.com .  I will also be running a special at the time of reopening.  


Stay Strong and Safe,

Josh


No comments:

Post a Comment